Tour Israel 2023
Join us in Walking the Streets Jesus Walked
Experience Tel Aviv, Israel's coast, the Sea of Galilee, and the holy capital of Jerusalem and more! Travel the best sites across Israel with top tour guides, stay in 4 star hotels all while enjoying a first class experience.
Get Ready to Tour:
Visit the Ancient City of Caesarea
Experience a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
Visit the Church of Cana
Walk the Garden of Gethsemane
Walk the Via Dolorosa
Pray in the Upper Room
Submit Prayers in the Wailing Wall
Visit Jericho and Pass by Good Samaritan
Get Baptized in the Jordan River
Visit Bethlehem, the Nativity and the Garden Tomb
Tour Masada & float in the Dead Sea
Tour Jerusalem both the Old and New!
All flights will depart from New York’s JFK Airport. You are responsible for getting yourself to JFK. We will depart JFK on Turkish Airlines on Tuesday, November 28th at 1:30pm.
Please make sure you arrive at least 2.5 hours prior to our departure time or no later than 11:00am to go through security. International check-in’s are a longer process so please be timely.
We will travel through Istanbul and arrive in Tel Aviv at 6:40am on Wednesday, November 29th.
We return on Wednesday, December 6th at 11:50am. Please schedule your return from JFK anytime after 3pm to allow time to get through customs.
Trip packages are COACH seating and based on sharing a room. We do offer BUSINESS CLASS seating (Turkish Airlines calls First Class, Business Class) and single rooms at an additional cost.
We will stay in four star hotels during our stay. These include the Mandala Hotel in Galilee for two nights and the remaining nights in Lady Stern Hotel in Jerusalem.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS: Transfers between airports and hotels are for passengers taking the all-inclusive LAND & AIR PACKAGE on scheduled program dates and flights. If a member of your group arrives or departs on any other flight, or changes their arrival and/or departure day, separate transfers and assistance must be purchased at additional (personal) cost or arranged independently.
The package includes:
- Professional Tour Host
- Professional Meet and Greet upon arrival and departure at the Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Luxury air‑conditioned motorcoach with electrical outlets and wifi (some areas may have limited access)
- Professional Tour Guide accredited through the Israel Tourism Board
- A DOUBLE ROOM WITH A ROOMMATE
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Farewell dinner/Pilgrimage Certificate.
The package excludes:
- Gratuities (Tips)- $16 per person/per day for Guide, Driver, Porterage
- Insurance - you should purchase on your own
- Baptism at the Jordan River ($20 per person including Robe, towel and Baptism certificate).
- Personal expenses – Laundry, daily lunch or Extra meals, drinks, souvenirs.
- Mineral water ($1.50 per person per bottle 0.5L).
- Headsets ($10 per person for tour) ‑ Recommended
- Late Check out / Early Check in.
- Any Airport and border taxes.
- Any other item not mentioned under 'rates include'.
- We can not guarantee a roommate
Prices per person:
Total Package is $4199
Upgrade to a Single Room - additional $1000
Upgrade to Business Class flight - additional $3500
The Regular Package (based on double occupancy and coach seat on flights)
The Regular Package includes a Coach Seat and a Double Room with a Roommate
(PLEASE ONLY SELECT THIS OPTION ONCE YOUR HAVE PAID YOUR DEPOSIT.)
Learn How to Avoid Paying Credit Card Fees
Meet Your Tour Host
Robin is a Church Consultant that is extremely blessed to work with churches, pastors, leaders and organizations assisting with events and leadership training through her business, The Ware Agency.
Based out of Atlanta, Ga, Robin is a world traveler and is blessed to have traveled to Israel three times and is uber excited about her fourth pilgrimage.
A lover of excellence, she loves providing WOW experiences for her clients. Get ready for an AMAZING experience!