Hello Pastors and Leaders,
Let me dispel one myth about websites: they are still necessary. This is one of the questions that I am often asked.
Ministries and entrepreneurs alike are often challenged with building and increasing traffic to their websites.
One of the best ways to do this is by providing useful information (ministry updates, photo albums, video announcements) or that adds value (training’s, social media tips and hacks, people to follow online, links to blog posts etc.).
Now that you understand this strategy, the secret is to create titles that invoke a clear CTA – call to action. To help you get started, here are a list of some titles that you can use and fill in the blanks:
- The Secret of __________________
- Top 10 Ways to__________________
- Why ______________ Never Fails!
- How ______________Can Help You Succeed
- What ____________Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Why ___________Isn’t as Bad as You Think
- 7 Tips for Helping You _________________
- How to _____________
- If _____________, then you can _____________ (e.g. if you can _______ a _________, then you can make __________.
- The Beginner’s Guide to _____________________.
- 4 Keys to ________________.
- 10 __________________ the Experts Use to Generate _________________.
- 20 ________________ Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- The Truth About ___________________.
- The Ultimate Guide to ____________________.
Fill in the blanks and create your own intriguing titles! Comment below and share what titles you are going to use. I’d love to hear from you.
Welcome! Please enter your name and email below to access the training!
You're almost there! Enter first name and email to access the course.