As you know, Easter is a couple of weeks away so I’ve been sharing great tips and strategies for ministries to attract visitors. Easter is the most visited Sunday of the year!
Today, I’m sharing how to increase your exposure with 10 Ways to Market Your Easter Campaign:
Facebook Takeover – change out your Facebook cover with a branded one for your Easter campaign.
2. Flyer – though social media is huge, flyers still work! Give them to your members so they can be foot soldiers and pass them out.
3. Custom social media graphics – it goes without saying that you need to incorporate social media so invest in having custom graphics designed for each network to promote your campaign.
4. Landing page – most ministries plan campaigns but don’t have a way to truly their success. Creating a ‘home base’ for your campaign will allow you to do just that!
5. Radio spots – consider local and internet spots
6. Billboards – great for large budgets
7. Poster boards – great for medium budgets
8. Mall/Movie theaters/Grocery Carts signs – creative way to reach the masses
9. Text message campaigns – hopefully your text to give platform allows you to send out text messages. This is would be ideal so you don’t incur any costs!
10. Email Marketing – it goes without saying, email is still king so don’t overlook it.